Allergic reaction on legs. Blood test shows high WBC. On antibiotics. Follow up required?

Hi, I recently travelled to Zambia and had to go to the hospital to treat an allergic reaction I had on my legs. They conducted a blood test and determined my white blood cell count was higher than it should be at a count of 10,400. They explauined it was unrelated to the allergic reaction and placed me on antibiotics for 5 days. I ve recently returned home and am wondering if I should see my family doctor to follow up with this. I m 28 female and otherwise healthy. Thanks, Kyla
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013