Allergic from dust.

my problem is Allergy of Dust... Whenever i come in touch of dust... i get headache ! Pls suggest me how to get rid of it !
Asked On : Sun, 6 Sep 2009
Treatment/Therapy

MY SUGGESTION IS THAT YOU FIRST GO FOR A ALLERGY TEST WHICH IS IgE MEDIATED. IF THAT COMES POSITIVE THAN YOU CAN CONSULT DOCTOR FOR ANY MEDICATION. I HAVE CONSULTED MANY DOCTORS AND THEY HAVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY ACCEPTED THIS TEST.

THERE IS ONE COMPANY RELIGARE SRL DIAGNOSTICS WHICH IS DOING THAT TEST. CONTACT DETAILS ARE

RELIGARE SRL DIAGNOSTICS

50/1-2 YUSUF SARAI NEW DELHI   

9990998292 / 011-26562361

(HOME COLLECTION FACILITY ALSO AVAILABLE)

Pulmonologist Dr.Ketankumar Chaudhary's  Response
1. PREVENTION
2. treatment by allergy tests and immunotherapy.
3. antihistaminic cetrizine sos

specific skin prick allergy test is required followed by desensitization, which will completly resolve the allergic problems, only an allergy test wouldnot help.

DR NAREN PANDEY

ALLERGIST, KOLKATA

Anonymous's Response

Always try to keep urself away from dusty environment  ;)

Anonymous's Response

Allergy is better to be avoided  rather than treated. Avoid exposure to dust. Use a hand kerchief and cover your nose to prevent the dust entering in to your nose.