Allergic bronchitis, no fever or cold, sudden cough, suggest ayurvedic medicine

hi doctor, my son is 4.8 yrs old and he has allergic bronchitis . he does not have fever or cold but suddenly he gets this cough and this cough does not stop for 1- 1 and half hour inspite of giving the nebulizations ( astalin and beudocart) so kindly suggest me the ayurvedic medicine for the same.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to Healthcaremagic.
as per your problem of your son as recurrent allergic condition, you must have needed Ayurveda medicine course to make him complete cure. after some time of medicine you do not need any nebulizer or any allopathic medicines too.
just start now along will all current medicines and after some days reduce it step by step.
start these medications..
1. bal chaturbhadra syrup 5 ml thrice a day
2. koflet syrup 5 ml thrice a day
3. tribhuvan kirti as 1 tab twice a day with honey
4. sitopaadi churna half gramtwice a day with honey
5. Royal Suvarnaprashan for six months to increase immunity.

avoid cold water, curd, junk food and bakery items..

Dr. Nikul Patel
ayurveda consultant