Allergic bronchial asthma, Asthalin respule,Budecort. Continued wheezing?

my child is suffering from allergic bronchial asthma since birth, i nebulize him with asthalin respule 2.5ml mor. eve. daily and budecort 0.5mg mor. eve.daily and telekast-L kid tab. once daily and nasonex nasal spray 50mcg once daily. but still there is coughing on exertion or running and there is a wheezing sound when he sleeps which is coming from his nose which is audible.can be there any volve involvement there?what is your opinion what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012