Allergic asthma, persistent chest congestion, breathing difficulty post taking Prednisolone, bronchodilator,thephylline. Reason? <br>

Hi, Last month, on 17 April, I was diagnosed with Allergic Asthma by a doctor, and prescribed Bronchodilator 2mg, 20tab and prednisolone 5mg 2 tab and mucolytic syrup . after complete these medicine i was not yet good and again visited to doctor and he has given medicine as thephylline 100mg and mycolytic. again in between I felt breathing difficult and visited to doctor and got medicine pronchodilator 2 mg half tablet 3 times and prednisolone 5mg two times, and fixit for gas. today i finished my prednisolone 5mg, still i am feeling chest congestion like mucus inside and i don t have full breath. so today againd doctor prescribed me prednisolone 5mg 40tab two times a day and asked to complete remaining medicine too. i just want to know what may be the reason that i am still not got back to normal in my breathing. is it okay to continue these medicine?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012