Allergic, acute sinusitis. Prescribed with Xyzal, Crixan, Glemont-IR, Pataday, Nasonex. Side-effects of these medicines on fertility?

Hello doctor, I am young lady who suffer from acute allergy and due to it I sufffer from acute sinusitis since young. Recently, I visited a different doctor and he prescribed me to be on medication on a long term to control my allergy. The medications are such as Xyzal 5mg, Crixan OD 500mg, Glemont-IR10mg,Pataday eye drops, Nasonex nasal spray . Besides this, I am also consuming Doxycyxline to control my acne problem.My question here is that will there be any side effects on taking these medicines on a long term? Will it have any effects on my fertlity or development of my babies if i were to be pregnant in future?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012