Allergens in Asthama especially in cold climatic conditions, please suggest me

Hi, am 24years, I have family history of asthama. I am allergic to dust and bird dropping. i doing my level best to avoid dust i am sucessful to most extent also, but still i have asthamatic attacks especially in cold climatic conditions. can yu mention any other allegens which i should avoid.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Oct 2009

only avoidance is of little help as because these are all air borne aero allergens and you cant stop breathing , the best solution is to undergo a modified skin prick allergy test done and a vaccination of the responsible aero-allergens for immunotherapy would be of a permanent solution : dr naren pandey, allergy & asthma specialist,bellevue clinic,kolkata,: e-mail :

You can get a 'allergen test' done to find out what all you are allergic to and avoid them. All the best. Take precautions. and also take asthma medications in cold weather to avoid getting worse.

This is very common. many people have allergy. The best thing to avoid the attacks is to prevent the exposure to the allergense like dust, animal hair etc. The pollens from the trees also are allergense. you should avoid this. Donot keep any pets at home, it is very allergic for you.
normally seasonal change is the most common reainy ,winter season will lead to asthma..some times parthenium pollengraiin is also the most common vause of allergy...

you can undergo a modified skip prick testing and go for sub linguial immunotherapy

this will definitely resolve your  problem