All wisdom teeth extracted with stitches, woke up with yellow things around stitches. Infection ?

i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted on tue afternoon. I got stitches on both bottem because they were only crowning and not fully grown out yet. Today (saturday) i woke up seeing that there are yellow things on and around my stitches. It doesnt hurt and smell. I did see a little the night before but i didnt think much. I always rince my mouth with salt and water when i wake up, at noon, at night, and always after i eat. could it be an infection or will it go away itself?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012