Alcoholic, smoker, gliclazide, metformin, prescribed amlong H, BP dropped, dizziness and epistaxis

my father 62yrs old alcoholic and a smoker gave up smoking 5yrs back he is a known diabetic 10yrs and hypertensive he is on insulin[insulatard and actrapid]and gliclazide+ metformin for the past 5yrs, amlong , recently he gave up drinking also ;;; recorded his BP 160/90 and my physician adviced him amlongH the very next day his BP dropped to 90/70 and so he stopped amlong H and continued same amlong and now he is complaing of dizziness one episode of epistaxis ,his LFT normal except for a rise in SGPT , creatinine 2.1 can u explain me the cause for his dizziness and wat should be my next step
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012