Alcoholic, shoulder pain, blood, x-ray and ECG test normal, mild cervical spondolysis. Heart problem? Advice?

dear sir i m alcoholic for past 5 years on daily basis.from some past days feeling pain in shoulders and numbness in my left hand as well as pain when i m pressing my left portion of chest . all blood tests showed ok, cholesterol ,triglycerides and all lipid profile normal. ECG was normal as well TMT.My age is 29.On taking cervical and chest X ray ,Chest X ray was normal but doctors diagnosed with Mild cervical spondolysis.I m also feeling like my head is waving sum times.are all these symptoms due to cervical or is there any heart problem.should i go for any other tests.Please advice. Regards Vikas
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012