Alcoholic. Diagnosed with jaundice and pain in stomach. Done with ultrasound - normal and LFT. On HepaMerz and Melcovit Gold. Guidance?

hell sir, on 04 march there is a pain in my stomach and i thought that this is due to changing of the season from winter to summer. bt when i not feel comfortable i visit to a doctor on 16 march. he advised me for whole abdomen ultrasound and for LFT.. in ultrasound it comes that every thing is normal bt in LFT test TOTAL BILIRUBIN IS 1.13mg/dl, DIRECT BILIRUBIN IS 0.26 mg/dl, UNCONJUGATED (I.D. BILIRUBIN IS 0.87mg/dl, sgot (AST) IS 25 U/L, SGPT (ALT) IS 40U/L, ALKALINE PHOSPHATE IS 75 U/L. MY HAEMOGLOBIN IS 17.2gm/dl. I am a boy of age 23 years. and doctor advised me to take the bed rest and don't eat oily or junk food. He advised me to take the doses of Tab. HepaMerz and Cap. Melcovit Gold. but after taking medicines in night i was not comfortable and pain in my stomach so i stop to take the medicines. but after taking 14 days bed rest i visit to the doctor and he agin advised me for the test. Now when the report comes it shows that every thing is exceed compare to my 1st report. i.e. my TOTAL BILIRUBIN IS 1.42mg/dl, DIRECT BILIRUBIN IS 0.32 mg/dl, UNCONJUGATED (I.D. BILIRUBIN IS 1.1 mg/dl, sgot (AST) IS 30 U/L, SGPT (ALT) IS 61 U/L. Sir i was a drinker of beer and whisky. I daily drink beer. but when doctor told me that i am suffering from Jaundice i stop to drink. Sir the 2nd report shows the increase of every thing. I want to ask is some thing serious is going to happen in my body... Plz sir answer me. my emailid is YYYY@YYYY . Thanks. waiting for reply
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013