Alcohol consumption during pregnancy. Will there be any neurological damage to the baby? Will it be seen in the ultrasound?

My daughter in law is pregnant and is drinking alcohol. She has been hiding it around the home (twice now and my son found it). She is due in April and has had a 3/4d ultrasound done. She insists that results from the ultrasounds are normal. I am wondering if anything would show up on these tests to show some abnormalities if there were any. ?? Her mother was going to call the doctor to inform her that her daughter was drinking but I haven t heard back. I am just worried about possible neurological damage that may not show in these tests, or would it show up?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013