Alcohol addiction, routine physical showed lowered AST, high ALT, borderline cholesterol. What care should I take?

Hello, I went in for a routine physical having turned 40. I drink 5-8 to drinks a day. My AST came back at 35 and my ALT came back at 86. 4 days after not drinking, my blood was drawn again and the AST was lower and now the ALT is 78. All other blood tests are in spec. 225 at 5 9 with moderate exercise each week. Cholesteral was borderline at 202. How concerned to I need to be with this. I have completely stopped drinking and now it has been 8 days without any alcohol. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012