Alcohol addict, diabetic, get nausea and vomiting with acidic taste in mouth on drinking, fine without intake. Help?

i had been taking alcohol twenty years but from last 9 years i keep drinking for 5 to six days and leave it for 5 to 6 days regularly in the same patron and can walk for 3 to 4 kilometers a day when not drinking i am diabetic as well,i always gain my health then loose it ,i feel nausea and vomiting when evr i drink and a acidic taste in my mouth , i consume antacids like rabium plus ,rabicip and my toubles lower pls help and oblige i am male 47 yrs
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012