Albumin++++ in urine test, what does it mean ?

i had my urine test done today and found albumin++++ in the results. I would like to know what it means ?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
welcome to hcm
u probably have got ? nephrotic post your complete urine you have any other problems like swelling of the body os high BP? what abt yout sugar levels? get evaluated completely cos the more albumin u lose the more problems u ll have..take care
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Albumin ++++ means your kidney is excreting proteins in the urine .Ideally albumin should be nil in urine.So it suggests some damage/infection to your Kidneys .So consult some nephrologist for proper diagnosis & treatment.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”