Airborne allergies, rashes on wrists, arms, legs. Taking hydrocortizone. Treatment?

i have had allergic reactions in the past in which a rash begins on my wrists and extremities and then moves up my arms and legs. It seems to show up on the more sensitive skin first and then spreads from there. Sometimes my throat begins to close up and I have to go to the hospital for a Hyrdrocortizone shot and 500MGs of Benadryl to bring it back down. This started last night, I took a bunch of benadryl last night, thought I had it under control, but it seems to be spreading again. I took all of the tests for allergys and all they could find was rag weed and other airborne allergies. I have not had this happen in 10 years. I think it is just a buildup over time, but would like your thoughts
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012