Air with mold, foul smell of urine and excreta, rotten food, maggots. Removing smell?

I am a property manager and was in a tenant s house. The tenant has servere mental health and had hosed the inside of her unit. The unit was very moldy, very smelly, with urine and poo, cat litter, rotten food, maggots etc. I was in the property for an hour removing personal papers for the tenant as they have been hospitalized and will be moving into supported accommodation. However I can get the smell out of my nose! Everytime I inhale I can feel the smell
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
NEED TO ADD ANTIBITICS LIKE DOXYCYCLINE 100 MG BD FOR 3 WK
ADD ANTIFUNGAL FORCAN 150 MG ONCE AWK FOR 4 WEEK
APPLY NEOMYCIN H EYE OINTMENT IN NOSE
NEED T USE MAGGOT KILLING OIL
IT IS AVAIABLE IN MARKET TO KILL IN NOSE NED TO PUT THAT OIL IN NOSE AS MANY TIMES S YOU CAN