Air bubble popping in head, feels dizzy, headache. Cure?

I was sitting in class and out of no where it felt like an air bubble popped in my head. As soon as it happened, I got really dizzy for about a minute. I ve been getting frequent headaches before that happened, and before as well.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
welcome to HCM!

after reading your query I think that there is a need to see a neurologist and get yourself examined throughly. Had I been treating you I think an MRI by brain will be very helpful in deciding the cause for your symptoms.

you have not mentioned your age, or if you are on any medicines, or your blood also need to check your BP and also go for blood tests.

these symptom, like popping sound followed by dizziness and headaches, all point to a need to look at the central nervous system. So, please see a doctor.

Hope the reply helps you
Feel free to ask more questions.
Dr. Manisha Gopal.