Air Borne Contact Dermatitis, outbreaks on face, forehead and nose during change in seasons, leaving scars. Permanent remedy?

Hi, My name is Ajith,55 yrs old ,fit,.I am suffering from Air Borne Contact Dermatitis (ABCD),.It normally comes on my face ,during every season change,on the forehead nose ,and nowhere else in the body,but sometimes on my fingers. After consulting My dermatologist from 2009 onwards,he prescribes 1 NO.Techzine Tab in the night ( for 10 days) and a couple of creams for protection,.Although it does help, and after 10 days, it disappears ,yet once tabs are stopped ,it reoccurs,. Homeopathy only aggrevates,i tried that also,. I am looking for a Total solution to this problem ,because it leaves marks on the face,and re occurs once techzine is stopped ,there is heavy discomfort and itching,.I do not have any sugar or any other problem,.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012