Aggressive behavior, has UTI, rashes and swollen eye. On halaperidol. Suggest?

Hi I am enquiring on behalf of my great grandmother who is 92 and in a residential setting. on the 27th of December she was put on haloperidol due to her aggressive behaviour in the evenings, at the time she did have a UTI . since being on the medication she became unable to stand nor stay awake for very long so she was taking off the medication 3 days ago. last night she developed a temperature, a rash on her neck and a swollen left eye. again she is now unable to stand or stay awake.. should i be overly concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013