Aggressive B-cell lymphoma, swelling in legs, abdomen, high pulse, blood pressure, no fever. What can I do for the swelling?

My brother has just been diagnosed with aggressive b-cell lymphoma and now has swelling in legs, swelling in abdomen, pulse of 108, blood pressure of 152/70, and feels warm all the time, esp. at night, but no fever. Appetite less but still good. I gave him pulsatilla 12c for sinus congestion, and this helped immediately. What can I do for the swelling?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
Swelling of legs in a aggressive B cell lymphoma patient, if it pits on pressure it may due to accumulation of fluid. Treatment for lymphoma will reduces it. if does not pits on pressure, deep vein thrombosis should be ruled out with color flow doppler of lower limbs. Thrombosis also requires treatment for lymphoma with anticoagulant therapy.
Hope i have answered your question.