Age spots and moles, Desonide cream 0.05% for allergy to Hydroquinone, any side effects?

I had an allergic reaction to Hydroquinone usage 12% prescribed for age spots and moles . I have moles in places here and there all over my body. I had applied the Hydroquoinone to places on my face where age spots have began forming and I had an allergic reaction, where crusty patches formed, red spots and my skin felt itchy. I called my pharmacist this morning, and my pharmacist called my dermatologist and I was prescribed Desonide Creat 0.05% to be used for 5 to 7 days on the affected area twice a day. After what has happened, I am worried about more serious problems, especially on my face. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012