Age 17, height 160 cms, tried yoko height increaser in vain, Dr. Ayurveda the solution to be taller ?

Hello Im 17 and half year old. Im really short according to a male s height . Im only 160 cms. I am the shortest kid in my class and this humiliates me everywhere. I ve stopped growing before 3 years.. I don t know, Im trying everything to grow taller. Is there anything that could increase my height. My mom is 4 11 and my dad is 5 3. I know they re short but my cousins grew really tall whereas their parents are even shorter than mine. Is there anything which could help me grow taller? I ve tried yoko height increaser, nothing happened. Now I ve heard about Dr Ayurveda and it s really famous throughout India. Would that help me increase my height? I ve done a bit of body building when I was 15, so I think that stopped my growth a bit. Im an athletic person, i love sports and Im supposed to grow taller. Someone please help me, there must be a way to grow taller. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see as after 18yrs bone become fuse so there are hard to increase somewhat also influence your parients height is also influence on regular cycling,exercise which help you.and regarding the products of dr.ayurveda don't go with any such products.