After workout throbbing shoulder pain and weakness in front of shoulder

throbbing shoulder pain and weakeness in front of shoulder after workout I have a throbbing pain in the front of my right shoulder every time I do tricep pulldown. I do pulldowns with one arm then alternate. When I pulldown with left shouler everything is fine but when I pulldown with my right I noticed w eakeness(can t do many repititions) and throbbing pain afterwards. I have been to an orthopedic doctor and he could t give me an answer and gave me etodolac. The treatment didn t work and still notice pain and weakeness. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011