After unprotected sex there is a chaffed sensation in vaginal area that hurts when i touch

im female, and 20. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex alot. everything was fine but lately there is a chaffed sensation in my vaginal area that hurts when i touch it usually when im bathing. the smell of my vagina is normal. and im on my period now. but what could have caused the irritation? my boyfriend told me he also felt the same irritation, and there was a bump on his private pelvis area. what colud this mean? i had one papsmear when i was i school.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011