After undergoing a episiotomy I have been bleeding during and after intercourse , what is the reason ?

Hello I ve been to the Gyn at least 3 times with in a one month span. Every since I had my son over a year ago I ve been bleeding during and after intercourse. it is always around the area where i had me episiotomy. they say everything is okay, but it keeps happening, and i feel embarrassed. what can be wrong? I always use protection, and I can t take any birth control due to the othroevera patch that gave me a blood clot.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011