After treatment for cystic lesion mother experiencing toungue tingling and numbness. What could be the reason ?

Her age is 48 yrs, weight is 83 Kgs.Sir my mom is having benign cystic lesion on her left hand side of the face . But my treatment and excerise it is almost covered 75%. Only she is having problem in her left tonque like tingling and numbness . We have started the treatment of neuro surgeons doctors also they told it will take time. Request you to answer does is recover or she will have problem life long. Please anwer on sales.pamglatt@acg-world.com Her age is 48 yrs, weight is 83 Kgs.Sir my mom is having benign cystic lesion on her left hand side of the face. But my treatment and excerise it is almost covered 75%. Only she is having problem in her left tonque like tingling and numbness. We have started the treatment of neuro surgeons doctors also they told it will take time. Request you to answer does is recover or she will have problem life long. Please anwer on sales.pamglatt@acg-world.com
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011