After treatment for Chlamydia I masturbated and now there is a tingle at the tip of my penis why is it ?

Hi I was recently diagnosed with Chlamydia ,I was treated but I mastrabated and I think I messed up my treatment,I went back to the doctor and I was retreated because I felt a tingle at the tip of my penis that makes me want to pass urine a lot.I woke this morning through what I think was a wet dream,ever since my penis feels tingled. What can this be ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Masturbation would not have messed up your treatment. Tingling of the tip of your penis can be part of your clamydia path' try a locally acting anti irritant like calamine lotion or lignocaine jelly