After treatment I found one or two white threads in my piss. Are these remaining dead cells?

i had pus coming out of my penis 3 days after having sex.. not sure may be the condom broke in between.My doctor gave me ciprofloxocin 500mg. which did not work and then changed to doxoflox 500mg which did not work either then i showed to a genetial specialist who detected gohnorrea... i want to ask why my deasese was not cured with the common medicines used for treatment of gohnorrea??

i have done a 1 week treatment of two antibiotics which are flagyl500mg and volequin500mg.. my pus ,burning sensation has completely gone.. but whenever i piss and collect the piss i still can see one or two white threads in my piss.. are these remaining dead cells still coming out or indicates more treatment to be done?? please help me..

Asked On : Mon, 28 Dec 2009