After the treatment for pelvic abcess I have symptoms of bleeding after my period, swollen tummy and pains in arms and calfs

hi in november i had pelvic abcess was given a six week treatment was in hospital for seven days however hospital said they would contact me in december still no contact i have severe syptoms now bleeding after my period all the way through till next period swollen tummy and pain in the middle of spine arms and my calfs suffer headaches on right handside,my pain is just always there what could this be worried nightime i wake up i have to change my clothes becouse of sweating so much thankyou i am 39
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011