After testing positive for ovulation, dull cramps , tiredness, feeling cold, very gassy and bloated, now ovulation test negative. Pregnant?

Hi, I have recently come off the pill end of April and have not yet had a periodI. I used the Ovulation test kit and I ovulated on tuesday 39 days after first day of last period (felt dull ache in right ovary and strong positive result on OTK) and since then have had dull light cramps , tiredness, feeling cold, very gassy and bloated. Today 7 days later I m feeling a very achy in my right ovary as if I am ovulating a squeezing sensation. I also have backache . I tried another ovulation test stick just to rule it out and it was negative. Could this be early pregnacy signs or something else? I also noticed white flecks in my urine sample today.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012