After taking thyronorm I have put on weight , how can I reduce my weight ?

a year ago thyroid was detected and from that point am taking thyronorm whose dose changes every 3 months Hi, this vaishali 26 yrs. old a year ago thyroid was detected and from that point am taking thyronorm whose dose changes every 3 months. Changing of thyronorm dose every 3 months is ok. Previously my weight was between 55-60 but now it is 75kg.I had started gym and my weight is not coming under control. Is there any other doctor to whom should I concern or any other any method by which i can reduce my weight?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011