After taking cetrizine HCL 20 mg and nasal spray feel sleepy

I am 49 years old male with diabetes2 high bp and high cholestrol. I worked very hard, two weeks back , I have dumped clear rocks with dust from my drive way to my back yard, its very hard job. After that I am not feeling well , I had dry cough , no energy in my legs and arms, I went to see my family doctor , he gave me Cetrizine HCL 20 mg and nasal spray, he said I have allergy but after taking pills I get sleep and no energy again, just sleep and sleep and constipation too. I have no energy in my legs. A little yellow stuff comes out only in the morning otherwise whole day no yellow stuff , there is no throat infection, no fever, I am so upset. I am very active and energetic person but not feek=ling well. Please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011