After septoplasty there's intense foul odour from nostrils, unable to breathe well, dry crust. Advised Tonimer, Tombradex. Is it ok ?

Hello. I underwent a septoplasty and submucosal cauterisation of the inferior nasal turbinates on 21/12. My recovery was going fine until 10 days ago when I have started feeling a really intense foul odour coming out of my nostrils and I couldn t breathe very well again. I have been trying to blow my nose to let the dry crust come out but only small discoloured bits come out after a lot of effort. I have my operation in Greece and I am now in the UK and my ENT suggested that I have an infection and he recommended I use Tonimer (a nasal gel) and Tombradex drops (tobramycin and dexamethasone ). What is your recommendation? THanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013