After recovering from flu, my husband is suffering from chest pain and back pain. What treatment can be taken for this ?

My boyfriend has been having really bad chest pain , and pain around the same area in his back. It hurts him when he breathes, and has been short of breathe as well. Him, myself and our 3 children recently recovered from the flu and sinus infections. However, where the pain is located I am concerned for his lungs and fear phenmonia. I would much rather him see a doctor in person but unfortantly due to the econemy, adult basic health insurance for low income families is no longer available, and we are not able to afford a large bill during this time. ~*~ Darcy~*~
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011