After puttur treatment done on Fractured ankle, still it formed very hard bones

My name is syed tauseef ahmed and i had mett with an accident on nov 1st 2009. my both legs ankles had been fractured and then a doctor had put me plaster of paris bandage and then i had to remove it because some of my relatives had taken me to a village where puttur setter had set my bones and its 2 months till now.i am able to walk but there is some kind of differnce and pain in my legs. i took an x ray latestly and found that my legs are fine but i had gone to some other puttur doctor in bangalore and he told me that there are very hard bones formed under my ankles and it has to be operated and he told bones are not fit properly. I am very frightened about this and tensed. please help me as my mobile number is 09739396626. my mail id is pls do reply as soon as possible.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

First of all I dont believe in Puttur treatment..It is always best to get a immediate x-ray done and continue with the POP set by orthopedician. Now what you can do is take a repeat x-ray and meet a orthopedician to discuss whether surgery is really needed or not and what other conservative treatment can be done for this.