After periods sickness, vomiting, headaches, low energy. Taking femibion and multivitamins. What to do?

Hi, I wonder if you can help me...... For the last 3 years a suffer really badly from sickness after my period. I am vomiting , I have headaches and very low in energy. I have been to my GP few times but no results so far. Few months ago I started to take the femibion multivitamins and for few months i was ok not sick at all. But now is back again. I am not feeling very well and to be honest I don t know what do. Many thanks, Denise
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012