After periods, feel weak,nauseous, light headed, diarrhea, sick, low back pain, no appetite. Help?

Hi Doc, for two years now after having my period, i feel vey weak, almost like I could pass out. I am told I suffer from low iron. However for the past two months, after my period I feel very very weak, nauseous, light headed, and sometimes have mild diarrhea, over all very sick, low back pain. Now this month, same thing like the last two months, but now I have sweats periodically, feel completely drain, no appetite. I thought last month I had an infection, but the exact same feeling again this month. I am 47 years old. My last period started on the 25, lightly, on the 27 heavily, with terrible pains all through,,,and I;m still bleeding today lightly..please help. I have a feeling I might have fibroid or maybe going through pre menses. I see my doctor in 3 weeks, thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013