After operating Nassle for extra flush in nose I have continuous cold and wheezing problem

I have continuous cold and wheezing problem in bangalore from last 5 years. I had contacted an ENT got operated Nassle for extra flush in nose and and also for correction of Bone(it was not straight)..It was in manipal.Also I get this problem only in Bangalore. What is the reason?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
This is more related to the lungs rather than nose, can included both as well but wheezing is due to airway constriction. This happens due to allergen exposure and there is an allergic reaction. Hence there would be wheezing.