After miscarriage had swollen lymph nodes. Is it thyroid disorder? Why does chest feel heavy?

Immediately after my 2nd miscarriage (dont know if its related or not)it felt like I was getting sick. I had swollen, tender lymph nodes in my neck. It started to get worse, where my neck felt TIGHT. Almost affecting my breathing . I went to a NP who immediately suggested thyroid disorder , and took blood. That all came back normal, and now my chest is beginning to bother me. It also feels tight/heavy, and I cough (unproductive cough) When I take a deep breath, it feels restricted. What could be going on??? Im very nervous. Also, the NP felt on my neck, and felt no lumps or swelling.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012