After medication with lisinopril 2.5 mg and simvastatin 20 mg daily I am experiencing constant cramps in calf and thigh areas

I am 32/m. I take medication for high cholesterol and high blood pressure . I have been taking these medications for over a year now. I take lisinopril 2.5 mg and simvastatin 20 mg daily. Recently I have started having cramps in calf and in the thigh area. To get relief I have to constantly massage the area. I got some relief for some days when I took vitamin B6 for 3 days, but the cramps are back now. They are more intense at night. I don t do any intense leg exercises. I also tried drinking lots of water but that didn t help. Please advise how to cure this.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Sep 2011