After i pee it feels like poking. What to do ?

After i pee it feels like poking i got it checked out and i do not have any infections. my doc said i have a normal penis. it also hurts to pee and it feels like there is still pee in my penis after urinating. my penis is very sensitive after i masterbait. I did it 5 times a day for about a year or a year and 1/2.then this past week or two i cut it down to 2-3 times a day. please help i have no idea what this is.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011

as though masturbation once a day its not at all a problem , but dont make it a habbit of doin 2 to 3 days times a day , motivate your concentration for other things, and immediately aftr masturbation dont try to urinate as t leads to burning sensation, so try to avoid it .