After how many days will I get correct result for pregnancy test ?

hi,im 19.well,me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 7th of last starting period was on may 31.i ve been having cramps, nausea ,headaches,breast hurting,and sometimes headaches.the cramps though,the day it started,it felt like it was coming(my period) but its been days it has been like doctor told me that i have 28 days for each period if thats so,i was supposed to have it on the 28th of june.that must mean i missed about 5 days.QUESTIONS:am i most likely to be pregnant?and when should i take the test? i appreciate it dearly if someone answers this :)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011