After how many days of sex should pregnancy test be taken ?

after lovemaking how much time need to get confirm of my pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Hi Partha,

Welcome to HCM.
After the last intercourse, it takes 2 Weeks to confirm pregnancy, provided you have conceived during your last contact.
If you had earlier contacts then you could have conceived during any of those contacts.
In short it takes 14 days after conception, to detect pregnancy by urine test and a few days earlier by serum test.
hi Parth pregnancy can be confirmed after mens.not before then that is possible to confirm.]so u have to wait upto that period.
there are some other techniques which can confirm preg. very soon after fertilization i wont need to discuss about them