After how many days of delivery should we resume to our sexual life?

I recently delivered my child one month back. It was a normal delivery. I also had got he sutures done. Now iam not having any pain. Now my husband is asking to have sex. Is it safe to have sex so early or he need to wait for some more days. After how many days after delivery should we resume to our sexual life?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

It is said that the mother resumes her normal activity and her internal anatomic structure resume after 6 weeks of delivery, hence it is advised to resume the sex after 6 weeks post delivery. You might wish to see your Gynecologist now to check if you regained the energy. It is advised to use a condom or copper T to avoid pregnancy immediately after delivery. I hope this helps.

if you are comfortable than you can have sex as soon as possible.but how can you have sex with in one month of delivery. there will be some discharge in vagina. i think it will be good to have sex only after two months or more
it must not be a problem use some safety measures during sex,,,,,if not there will not be proper birth spacing ..ocps is the best option accordig to me
dont hurry up, was it normal of c- section. if normal its bettet to wait for atleast 4-5 months. if c-s ection 6 months.