After having unprotected sex with my boyfriend during my periods I took unwanted 72 pill my bleeding is still on with light red color. What could be the reason ?

hi, i m 33 yr old , my periods last for 3-4 days, on 3rd day i had protected sex with my bf, on 2nd day i took unwanted 72 pill and on 5th day after taking pill started less volume vaginal bleeding which is still on, initially light red color, then brownish, and pain like in periods, is this normal? as i was feeling pain during this bleeding , i had half tablet dysmen to avoid pain, is this safe?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011