After having something I need to go to loo after sometime high ?

after having something i need to go to loo after sometime Hi, I would like to know your thoughts on this. Whenever i eat a bit of extra food during the day time after sometime i need to go to loo. I am a computer professional and want to know what can be done to avoid this.Nowdays even after normal diet it happens.What i have observed is that after drinking tea or few glasses of water this happens. My diet is Breakfast : Milk + CornFlakes in the morning Lunch : 3 Rotis or rice + Sabzi\Dal Could you please suggest me any change in habbits or eating habbits. I do regular Yoga also and no alcohol and no smoking.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Having the urge to pass to motion after taking food is commonly due to chronic amoebic infection of the colon. This can be confirmed by doing a Motion Examination. Treatment for the same should put an end to the problem.
  Anonymous's Response
That happens to anyone with a good digestive system [observe animals n babies]
you should worry if it becomes the opposite