After having sex my periods become irregular

I m 31years old. Single, but have sexual intercourse with my fiance about once a month. I used to have very regular monthly periods, lasting for 7days each time. In the 7 days of period, it appears normal..starting from heavy flow in first 2 days, followed by regular flow in 3rd and 4th day and minimal flow in 5th day gradually reduced flow up till 7th (last day). But since one year ago, my period has becomed very irregular. It comes once in every three months or once in two months. and the number of days shortens to less than a week, wth very little blood flow during the period. My working habit/stress level/food type has not changed. I often feel transparent discharge from my vagina and get the feeling that my period is coming, but somehow eventually it never came. This discharge was a sign for me in the past that my period is coming. But now, although heavier discharge comes, but period seems to get stuck and does not come. Question: What is the possible root cause of this and how do I regulate my period as normal? Will this cause any problems in getting pregnant? (Im getting married this year). Does this mean that my eggs are weaker? Will this cause me to have an unhealthy baby in future?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
i recommend you taking Ayurvedic herbal preparational for hormonal /non hormonal cause of irregular mensturation without sideeffetcs
contact your nearest ayurvedic physicians
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Irregular menses can be due to many causes, most commonly polycystic ovaries and thyroid dysfunction....
Visit a gynaecologist, do some tests like ultrasonography of pelvis, thyroid function tests , and whatever your dr advices.

Yes if the problem is not treated, pregnancy may not occur.

Eggs are not weak or strong. This may be a hormonal problem, which are treatable, and curable mostly.

For irrgular menses due to any hormonal problem ,you can take homeopathic treatment , safely.