After having sex i got my period but the next month i missed it

i had sex a month and a half ago with protection . I received my period a week later 7/19/2010, Now im waiting on this months period and i still havent recieved it . Is there a chance I might be pregnant ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010
Hello.Welcome.Did you have any sex after the last period,Anyway you get urine test for pregnancy done.If negative then wait for sometime as normally periods can get delayed by a week or so because of various reasons other than pregnancy.Good luck.