After having a Laproscopic Hysteretomy, can I take predisone? Have arthritis. Help?

My Question being After having a Laproscopic Hysteretomy (partial) am I allowed to take Presidone @10 mg ?Surgery was the 12/14, Will it stop me from healing? Also The presidone 10mg is for my uvitis in my eye..My doctor says that He s trying to put a fire out in my body ,so that it is contained until the blood work up comes back. I have been diagonesd with the Uvitis this is my second Outbreak .And I also have Arthritis issues also. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012